Josep Piqué (English)
Former Spanish Science and Technology Minister (2002-2003); Foreign Affairs Minister (2000-2002); and Industry Minister (1996-2000). Member of the Board of Trustees, Euroamérica Foundation
- President of ITP Aero.
- President of Pasiphae International Consultant.
- Independent Director of the Boards of Directors of SEAT and VOLKSWAGEN Navarra and President of the respective Audit, Compliance and Good Governance Committees.
- Board Member of ABENGOA and member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
- Board Member of AENA and member of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee.
- Dominical Board Member of Alantra Partners.
- Advisory Board Member (Stadler, Hotusa, Tradisa, Andbank, Alameda Capital and HS&F).
- President of Foundations and Chairs the Spain-Japan Forum and Council Foundation.
- President of “Fundación Iberoamericana Empresarial”.
- President of “CITPax”.
- Honorary President of the Spain-Korea Chamber of Commerce.
- Founder President and current honorary President of ABE, Association for the excellence’s research.
- Senior Advisor of Boston Consulting Group. (2016-2018).
- Vice Chairman of Alantra Corporate Finance. (2016-2018).
- Vice Chairman of “Círculo de Empresarios”. (2015-2018).
- Vice Chairman and CEO of “Grupo OHL” (2013-2016).
- Member of the Board of AIRBUS Group. (2011-2014).
- President of “Círculo de Economía” (2011-2013).
- President of Vueling Airlines (2007-2013).
- Josep Piqué abandoned political activity in 2007.
- Senator (2004-2007).
- President of “Partido Popular” Parliamentary Group in the Parliament of Catalonia (2003-2007).
- Member of the Spanish Parliament (2000-2003).
- President of the “Partido Popular de Cataluña” (2002-2007).
- Minister of Science and Technology (2002-2003).
- Minister of Foreign Affairs (2000-2002).
- Government Spokesman (1998-2000).
- Minister of Industry and Energy (1996-2000).
- Board Member, Vice-Chairman and Chairman of “Círculo de Economía” (1984-1996).
- Director and General Manager of Corporate Strategy for Ercros (1988-1991), Managing Director of the Industrial Division of the Ercros Group (1991-1992), Chairman and CEO of the Ercros Group (1992-1996). Chairman and Director of the Group subsidiaries: (Erkymia, Fyse, Fertiberia, Río Tinto Minera, and others) (1989-1995).
- General Director for Industry, Government of Catalonia (1986-1988).
- Economist with the Studies Service of “La Caixa” (1984-1985).
- Lecturer in Economic Theory, from 1984.
- Graduate and PhD in Economics and Business Studies, Award of Outstanding Merit and Summa Cum Laude, respectively, University of Barcelona. Graduate in Law from the same University.